The church was built between 1751 and 1763 to the design of the architect Domenico Corbellini. The interior is one of the finest examples of late-baroque architecture in Brescia. The splendid altars made of precious marble in the nave, the high altar as well as the altar dedicated to the Madonna of Providence, with cherubs by the sculptor Antonio Callegari, are particularly noteworthy.
CHURCH OF SAN LORENZO
Via Moretto, 55