Comune di Brescia tourism website: useful information about what to see and where to go.

  • English
  • Français
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Italiano

Church of Sant'Alessandro

Mon, 22/10/2012 - 10:46 -- Camilla
Tipologia: 
Church of Sant'Alessandro
The church was consecrated in 1466, then refurbished in 1784, but only in 1891 was the façade completed. The interior, consisting of a single nave, contains important works of art, including the “Annunciation” by Jacopo Bellini, a painting by Civerchio from Cremona and statues by Antonio Callegari.
 
 

CHURCH OF SANT'ALESSANDRO
Via Moretto, 75
Brescia

 

Galleria: